Sunday, January 22, 2012

John sings

John is a ham. Unfortunately trying to pin him down to a scene is always a challenge. He often does something hysterical or unbelievably cute and then when I try to capture it on film, he becomes a total goof and won't do it the same way again. Last night at our adoption group's lunar new year party he was wearing the centerpiece like a hat. The minute I turned on the camera, he put it down and refused to do it again. The same goes for singing. One day I picked him up from daycare and he was loudly and clearly singing Queen's inspirational "We will rock you". Will he sing it for the camera? No. For an audience bigger than me? No. In the car over and over and over until I want to scream? Of course.
So this is my disclaimer. While the following video is a decent rendition of ABC, it also includes napkin ripping, chocolate teeth (from a granola bar) and a goofy ending in an attempt to get his brother to laugh. Pure John.

No comments: