Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend thrills

We had a great 4th of July weekend. My bff from high school, Kelly, was in for the long weekend visiting her brother, and I was able to get in some quality girl-time. Friday we went to my cousins' for their annual picnic & Paul had a ball jumping on the trampoline. Saturday we spent the day with CJ's family on his sister's new boat - the weather was PERFECT & we had lots of fun in the sun. Finally got to meet my newest nephew (who is already 8 months old!!!) He's a total cutie. CJ tried wake boarding for the first time, and I tried tubing. Yikes. A little too scary for my taste! Paul learned how to drive a speed boat. Mostly he drove us in circles. He enjoyed himself, with CJ breathing a sigh of relief that our son likes the water. Sunday we did more swimming at Kelly's brother's house. Paul is becoming quite the fish. We are blessed to have so many great swimming opportunties.

No comments: